Click on a tab

Monday, February 7, 2011

Packers WON!


So this may be a bonus post, or it may end up being THE post of the day depending on how tired I am after work. I'm a gal who likes her sleep. 11:00 is really late for me! Anyway. I wanted to post this picture because this was the picture that was taken one second before the one below. It is a nice picture, everyone smiling, looking at the camera (well almost everyone) , etc. Except I really liked the one I took after better. The one I posted yesterday I feel really encompases the feeling of the moment. This is something I like to do. I take the posed picture, and then keep snapping afterward. This is where you get the "real" shots. I challenge you the next time you are handed a camera to take a group shot be sure to snap before and after the actual picture. You may be pleasantly surprised at what you get. Life is not posed :)


Happy Monday! Let's hope I make it through the day. A mid-afternoon coffee may be in order today. Anyone want to drive an hour to the nearest Starbucks and drop one off for me around 1? Thanks, I'll be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment